It’s crawling boot camp around here. We haven’t quite figured out the forward motion thing, but boy are we trying hard. Watching my little one army crawl his way around our living room has made me want to keep those edible little knees protected but still dress him in less restrictive clothes. Baby leg warmers… Read more »
Look what someone found in the clearance section of Pottery Barn last week: Basically, each book was only $7, which is good because then I won’t feel so bad about drooling all over them.
My MIL (Mother-in-law, a.k.a. Friend) and I were talking about that O so common stay at home mom question: “What did I do today?” It’s rough, having a list of tasks that you’ll just have to rinse and repeat the next day. Everyday. For the long foreseeable future. Laundry, dishes, cook, feed, change. Shoot, even… Read more »
I bought this soap last week at Target for twice what I’ve ever paid for hand soap before. 20% of it was because of how good it smells – green tea and aloe. Yum! I feel like Mary Catherine Gallagher, smelling my hands all the time. The other 80% was for the packaging.¬† The beautiful… Read more »